Pom Pom Frog Craft
Super fun (and easy!) craft for spring time! Make little animals like this frog in the classroom, at Sunday School or even at home!
- Using school glue, glue 2 medium-sized pom poms to the top of 1 large pom pom, set aside to dry.
- Meanwhile, cut a green chenille stem in half.
- Bend the chenille stem as shown. You will want the loop to be about as tall as the large pom pom. Trim the foot to make it shorter.
- Once the pom poms are dry and secure, glue a bent leg on each side as shown. TIP: Angle them forward a little to make the frog stand up better.
- When the glue dries on the legs, glue 2 10 mm wiggle eyes in the center of each medium pom pom.
- Using school glue, draw a mouth on the large pom pom. Once dry, trace over it with a black permanent marker.
- You can make frogs in all shapes and sizes with different size pom poms and wiggle eyes!