DIY Handprint Keychain
- Apply acrylic paint to a child’s hand. You can also use an ink pad.
- Make a handprint on the rough side of the shrink film.
- Do not apply too much paint, blot any excess with a paper towel. Allow paint to dry completely.
- Cut around your handprint design and punch a hole for key ring (key rings not included).
- Place shrink film handprint rough side up on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 325°F for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Shrink film will curl up and flatten back as it heats up & shrinks.
- Once it has flattened out, remove baking sheet from oven.
- Let cool completely. We suggest an adult sealing the painted side with a sealer or finish like Mod Podge® (not included).
- Attach a key ring and take wherever you go!
Shop this Craft
*NOTE: key rings not included.