Fish Paper Plate Craft
Dive in deep with this under the sea themed craft! With only a few supplies, you can make crafts to decorate your event or for kids to take home after VBS.
- Cut paper plate as shown.
- Turn the plate over so the white side is facing up. Position parts as shown. Glue the tail in place with liquid school glue. TIP: use tape to hold parts in place while glue dries.
- Using school glue, begin gluing the tissue squares to the side of the tail to create the scales. Overlap the squares and glue a row at a time.
- Continue adding overlapping rows of tissue squares in alternating colors until about half of the plate is covered.
- Glue the wiggle eye as shown.