Mother’s Day is Sunday, March 14 this year – don’t forget to recognize your mom with a thoughtful gift! We’ve put together a gift guide to make it easy to find the perfect gift for mom without going over budget.
Roughneck Mugs – these awesome cups keep drinks hot or cold for hours on end. In addition to the classic stainless steel mugs, they come in bright colors so you can pick the one your mom would love. Starting at $5.99.
16 oz. Printed Mugs – Like the Roughnecks, these mugs are great for a mom on-the-go. From the office, to soccer practice, and back home again your mom can take her drink of choice with her in style. There are many different styles, so there is one for every mom! Starting at $6.99.
Plush Roses – Available in different realistic colors, these flowers will never die! Get your mom or wife a bouquet or just a single long stemmed rose. Starting at $4.99.
Mother’s Day Keychains – The name says it all! These keychains were specifically designed with mom in mind, everywhere she goes she will be reminded of how much you care. $12.95/Display of 12.
Shop All Mother’s Day
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there – how will you be celebrating this year?
When planning your spring carnival, one of the most important things to consider is the prizes! What games will have what prizes? What prizes will your guests love? How do guests win the prizes? Luckily, we have a guide for carnival prizes of all sizes – this way you can make sure every game has a prize and every player is a winner, big or small.
Small – Make sure everyone is a winner! Small prizes that come in bulk packages are the best way to make sure no one goes home empty handed. Try things like Parajumpers, Finger Traps, or Dum Dum Pops.
Medium – Unique toys & trinkets make great carnival prizes because kids will want to try to collect as many as they can! Things like Emoji Yo-Yos, Dino Puffer Pals, and Mini Magic Cubes are perfect prizes for when they aren’t quite big winners at the carnival.
Large – This is the prize everyone at the carnival will want, they’ll spend their whole time at the carnival trying to beat the games just to win this. For something big that won’t break the bank try a Giant Emoji Pal, a Monkey Inflate, or a Drone!
Better yet, shop our Carnival Packages to get prizes big and small all in one easy package. Good luck planning!
- Color Code the Eggs for each Child
- Let the children pick their favorite color or assign a color for each of them to hunt! This way, every child will end up with the same amount of prizes at the end. You can also hide the eggs in more difficult places for older children and easier places for the little ones.
- Choose Prizes that aren’t Candy!
- Fill the eggs with more than just candy! Small toys, keychains and jewelry fit in Easter eggs easily and will make for a better surprise when opened.
- Include “Tickets” or “Coupons”
- Prizes aren’t the only things you can put in eggs. Try putting “tickets” or “coupons” in the eggs for children to find. They can redeem them for things like a trip to the movies or a bowl of their favorite ice cream. Get creative and customize them for what you know the children will enjoy.
- Turn your hunt into a Scavenger Hunt
- To make the “hunt” even more challenging, hide clues in each of the eggs that lead to the location of the next egg. At the end, children will find their Easter baskets!
- Designate one Special Egg & Prize
- Pick one special egg and decorate it to stand out – you could spray paint it, cover it in stickers, or decorate however you like! Pick a special prize for whoever finds this egg, maybe it is $10, a stuffed animal, the possibilities are endless!
How do you make your Easter Egg hunt unique?
It’s almost Selection Sunday, which means March Madness is coming! Here in Indiana, we are no strangers to college basketball. There’s nothing more exciting than watching your team make its way up the bracket and there is nothing more shocking than witnessing an unexpected upset.
Will your team be knocked out in the first round, or make it all the way to the final four? Make sure you are cheering them on every step of the way by wearing your team colors proudly!
Motherhood is the only role I’ve ever had where I feel I can conquer any challenge thrown my way, but at the same time, feel like I’m running around like a chicken with its head chopped off.
I’m still perfecting the art of keeping my head attached, so a simple gesture of thoughtfulness from loved ones can go a long way in my book. No matter what Mother’s Day gift I end up with, it is truly the thought and intention behind it that will always remind me of the love that surrounds me everyday.
Put together a photo collage to surprise mom when she walks to the kitchen on Mother’s Day morning. We love our Crystal Photo Frames with assorted etched phrases. Such a simple way to create an awesome, personalized gift using your favorite photos.
Clearly, wine makes a great Mother’s Day gift, but it’s not very unique. How about pairing it with something a little more creative? Instead of jamming an old cork back in the bottle – which lets air pass through – give her a Wine Topper! This way, she can enjoy her wine tomorrow and, at the same time, be reminded of her family’s love and appreciation for her.
Help mom stay cool at the office – she works so hard to provide for the family! Powered from a USB port, these 8″ plastic Desktop Flower Fan fans have foam “petals” that spin to create a refreshing breeze. You can even get her something as simple as our fun bright Rhinestone Pens! Perfect for the office.
Donate Your Extras
Considering the fact that our products are sold in bulk, think about donating the extras to help brighten another mother’s day. Local shelters dedicated to mothers and children are always in need of support. This Mother’s Day, give back to other families with a donation of your excess items. Call your local shelter to find out how to donate.
Summer is almost here! Sorry we’ve been gone for so long, but we are back with some great new posts and products! With that said, summer is almost here and with it comes lots of reading for kids. Sometimes reading so many books, no matter what age you are, can get boring real quick. Here are some theme ideas you can incorporate into your summer reading to make it more fun for kids!
Helpful Hint: A lot of times, libraries will categorize their books in the system. So if you use the quick search tool on the computer you can find books with the same types of titles.
- Under the Sea
- Chapter books – for kids that are just starting into longer books
- Plants and Gardens
- Bedtime stories
- Fiction and Non-fiction
If you need help figuring out what kinds of books are right for your child’s age, check out our Pinterest board Summer Reading. We have all kinds of lists for different age ranges that will help you out.
Easter is April 5th this year, and it’s approaching so quickly! Egg hunts are a big part of this fun holiday and a big tradition for lots of families. Here are some great tips for all the egg hunters out there. Happy hunting!
- Make sure you think about the temperature outside. It may sound odd, but if you are someplace warm remember that chocolate can melt pretty easily, especially if it’s outside. Try some alternatives like jelly beans or starburst.
- If you have kids that are extremely far apart in age, use price dots to label each egg for a specific child. That way the older kids can help the younger ones find their eggs and no one gets left out.
- Candy isn’t the only way to fill egs. Come up with some fun “prizes” and write them on slips of paper in each egg. One could say “You pick the board game for family game night!”.
- Lastly, think about things that your kids like to do. For example, if they really like sports, get eggs that are sport related. We have eggs for different sports on our website. Super easy way to get creative.
Spring is quickly approaching, and with it comes the unavoidable beginning of themed birthday parties. Warm weather means fun parties outside for the kids and we have the perfect theme – Emojis! These little guys have taken over the way we communicate and how we text. Check out all the items below so that you can throw the perfect Emoji party!
Decorations – Stick with yellows and other bright colors for this kind of a party. Try yellow plates and blue, red and yellow balloons.
Party favors – Grab some clear plastic party favor bags and toss some candy, bracelets and other fun little trinkets inside that kids will love.
Games – Have an Emoji pillow fight outside with our fun pillows. This will keep kids occupied and they are fun decoration for your child’s room after the party is over.